Credit Cards for USA residents travelling to or in BC Canada
If you are a resident of the United States planning on travelling to BC or other parts of Canada its a good idea to have a credit card. You can apply for a Canadian credit card however some Canadian card issuers require that you be a resident of Canada. Therefore it's a good idea to have a few credit cards with you before you leave home for your journey to BC etc. Since you are using bchighway.com as your BC travel blog we thought it wise to give you a few credit card options with travel rewards since you will be travelling anyway. The options include a prepaid secured card as well as a selection of rewards cards.
Credit cards a great solution to quick cash during emergencies. You just never know when you might need that extra hotel room purchase, car repairs, unexpected quick flight home, etc. The card we recommend is by Discover. Enjoy $50.00 Cashback Bonus and a 5% cash back on travel and gas purchases.
Best Cashback Card for Travel
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers for a FULL 12 months
- 0% APR on Purchases for a FULL 6 months
- Get $50 Cashback Bonus after your first $599 in purchases
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants and more
- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on all other purchases automatically
- Turn your Cashback Bonus into bigger rewards by redeeming for gift cards from over 100 brand-name Partners
- Instant Response within 60 seconds
- No Annual Fee
Our Recommended Prepaid Card
You asked for it. Now here it is.
RushCard fees are simple and reasonable:
- No annual, monthly, or customer service fees
- One-time activation fee: $19.95
(so you don’t have to pay monthly fees that can cost $60 a year or more)
- Fee per purchase: $1.00
(capped at $10 per month—additional purchases are free)
- ATM cash withdrawal fee: $1.95
(anywhere in the US)
- Inactivity fee: $2.95
(no loads, purchases, or ATM activity within 60 days)